Administrative law is the branch of law that regulates public relations which arise, develop and cease in the field of state administration. Administrative violations are defined by the Administrative Code of the Russian Federation, andwhich may result in fines and in certain cases, in imprisonment of the violator.
Our experienced attorneys will render you the following legal assistance:
- Representation of defendants during trial and administrative proceedings;
- Representation of victims;
- Representationduring removal and deportation;
- Assistance with traffic violations/accidents;
- Phone consultations on legal questions regarding traffic accidents;
- Legal assistance on the spot during a traffic accident;
- Representation during enforcement of a court decision on compensation of material damages (collections under a court order);
- Appeal of court decisions on compensation of damages caused by a traffic accident.