We can help you get the reliable information you need by conducting an investigation on your behalf. According to the legislation of the Russian Federation, an attorney has the right to collect information which is necessary to render legal advice, to interrogate people and to collect relevant documents. In some situations,such attorney investigation will help you to avoid lawsuits, and to make the right decision after you receive comprehensive information from our attorneys.
The attorney investigation includes:
- Personal consultations and letters of opinion;
- Gathering ofnecessaryinformation to provide the legal assistance;
- Mailing of inquiries, references, characteristics and other documents by public authorities, local governments, public associations, and also other law enforcement bodies;
- Gathering of evidence to be used in court;
- Cooperation with private detective agencies.