The right to a home is one of the basic constitutional rights of a citizen. However, this right is not always accurately observed. Most common housing disputes include: cases recognizing the right to use residential premises; cases establishing that a tenant has lost the right to use residential premises; cases on mandatory exchange of a piece of property; cases on separation of property shares; cases on denial of a request for privatization. Attorneys at “UrGazEnergo” Law Office will help you resolve these and similar housing disputes.
Our attorneys offer the following services:
- Consultations on housing issues;
- Representation of clients during housing disputes;
- Representation in cases of division of a banking account;
- Representation in eviction cases;
- Representation in landlord-tenant cases;
- Representation in cases to acknowledge that a tenant has lost the right to use residential premises;
- Representation in cases establishing that a contract is void;
- Representation in cases on separation of ownership shares in a piece of property.