This area of law regulates the types of taxes levied, the terms of their collection by the State, as well as any disputes regarding establishing, change and termination of tax liabilities of business entities. This is the area of law where private business entities most closely interact with state agencies. Only proper tax planning will allow to avoid expensive tax disputes with the government.
Our experienced attorneys will help you with:
- Tax planning;
- Optimization and minimization of tax liabilities of a company;
- Resolution of tax disputes;
- Representation in court regarding deficiency notices;
- Resolution of tax refund cases in court;
- Resolution of tax penalties disputes;
- Preparation for tax audits;
- Tax audit.